Intertextual Connections


Marina Bay

I don't get many chances blogging beside the poolside. So, for once, this is indeed bliss for me. Took a book, enjoyed the weather (clear blue skies, right here in Penang), read a lil', nap a lil' and here I am now blogging for a bit more. The wind here is really soothing too, and the scene is very family like with kids playing by the pool while their parents are watching them. I'm just taking in the entire moment and resting my solid mind.

Would probably go for a swim after this and then hit the sauna. Then finish off with some light food and then a gym workout. Of course, there's dinner and food priority in Penang is always excellent.

And tomorrow...I set off to Taiping for work.

1 Responses to “Marina Bay”

  1. # Blogger IT Cubicle

    wahh.. so nice clear blue sky
    Over here in KL, it is like Haze-rdous.  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.